Giving Back is at the core of what we do at TEMBO, and we are committed to supporting causes that we are passionate about.
To help support the planet’s precious resources, we are proponents for:
• Eco aware cleaning products throughout
• Strict protocols on personal and resort hygiene
• Touch-free technology
• Sustainably sourced, cruelty-free products room amenities
• Encouraging guests to re-use towels
• TEMBO Team beach clean ups and other initiatives
Our Team is dedicated to:
- Training and improving staff awareness
- Hygiene training
- Up to date Covid protection protocols
• Save Elephant Foundation : A non–profit organization dedicated to providing care and assistance to Thailand’s captive elephant population through a multifaceted approach involving local community outreach, rescue and rehabilitation programs, and educational ecotourism operations.
• Samui Street Dogs and Samui Spay & Neuter Program: A group of volunteers works tirelessly to keep the island’s stray dog and cat population under control. We regularly raise funds to pay for regular sterilization days and offer animal lovers the chance to collect suitable waste/leftover food each day to feed local stray animals.
• Local communities: Working closely with Sisters on Samui (SOS), we contribute to all manner of good works such as their primary initiative, FeedSamui which delivers food regularly to needy locals and others. We remain committed to improving the lives of less fortunate families on the island in whatever way possible.